Monday, September 14, 2026

Problem Solved

I go to local supermarkets in San Diego and often times the employees cant speak English. They have no idea what I am asking about, just deer in the headlights looks. Not just South of the Border Invaders buy a lot of Chinese too. At Ranch 99 I asked a lady in the Managers office, where the celery was located as I couldn't find it. She looked at me blankly, Cake? she asks, no Celery, Fish? No Celery. I takeoff and she looks relieved. I find it, finally and as I walk by her again to pay, I hold it up and show her, she looks and quickly turns away. Welcome to the quickly declining America. We have to deport 20 Million ! They better hire a lot more ICE Agents
President Trump & Tom Homan, pull you fingers out and get busy, these numbers need to increase one hundred fold.